Staying connected is important. Face-to-face meetings are only one of the Al-Anon tools available to us - call or email your sponsor, use the meeting's phone list, read CAL. Attend an Electronic Al-Anon meeting. Meeting information is available on the WSO website.
Service Center's office is closed but available by telephone and email. Do not hesitate to contact Syracuse AIS. One of our volunteers will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Al-Anon meetings are closed except where labeled “open”. Closed meetings are support groups held for people who feel they have been affected by someone else’s drinking. Professionals and students are invited to attend meetings listed as open.
- The Monday 7:30 pm Monday Serenity AFG is moving from St. Ann's School to Robinson Memorial Church on 126 S. Terry Rd., Syracuse NY 13219.
- The Saturday 10:30 am Growing Circle is now an In Person Meeting. Phone in still available.
- The Wednesday 7:00 pm Live and Let Live AFG is changing it's location to Liverpool First Presbyterian Church on 603 Tulip St., Liverpool NY 13088 starting July 5th.
- The Tuesday Otisco Valley at 7:30 pm is changing to Hybrid (in-person and Zoom).
- The Thursday Evening Serenity AFG will not meet on 2nd Thursday of the month. Meeting In Person and Phone.
- no new meetings at this time.
Please use the scroll bar to view the entire list
Codes: AC – Adult Children | C – CAL Study | H – Handicap Access | L – Legacy | O – Open | S – Step | Sp – Speaker | T – Tradition A – AA meets at same time and location